Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Pfreak-style!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Out here in P'ville we know how to do it up right! You have to say that with a horrible southern accent to get the full effect. Actually, we had a very nice, simple halloween. We got ready, (it always seems like we're rushing to do this) then went out and hit the streets to do some serious trick-or-treating. When we walked down the street my neighbor and one of the mom's of a kid I watch didn't even recognize me. She said I looked like I was 18! Cool, remind me to wear this costume more often!


Poor Logan woke up Halloween morning with a fever of 101.7. I took him to the doctor and they said he has a sinus infection. At least it's not contageous. He felt lousy most of the day, but of course found the strength to trick-or-treat. He had 103 last night, but is doing much better today, so hopefully will go to school tomorrow. Everyone please pray with me that Logan will go to school tomorrow!! Mommy needs some rest!!


Ellie was a princess last night (of course). She even let me put up her hair and curl it with a curling iron. She looked so pretty!! Like an angel princess! I can't wait to be able to do more fun stuff like that to her hair! After we got home she just had to try on my wig. So did Logan. Actually, he makes a pretty good looking girl.





Stu's not much for dressing up, however we did get him to put on a mask for about 5 minutes. It's the first time in 14 years I've seen him dress up. Hey, it's progress.
Have I mentioned how much I hate trying to figure out where to put these pictures. I need to take a class or something. I'll bet I've re-published this thing like 20 times and this is the best I got!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! Your little pfrincess and pfirate were so cute! You look hot too. :)

erica said...

Ok, you do look 18. It's amazing. Logan is a beautiful little girl. Also amazing. Love Ellie's hair and Stu's mask.

Jennifer said...

Ah, I hope Logan is feeling better soon. Cute pics Mindy!