Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boring Blog

Here's my boring blog about today. Logan had a croupy cough this morning. If you've never heard one it sounds like a seal barking. It's mostly supposed to be in kids 1-3 yrs so I don't know if that's what it was or not, but he seemed to be feeling ok and went to school anyway. Late this afternoon he was acting pretty "droopy" so I took his temp and he had 101. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. We'll see what tonight and tomorrow morning bring. Also, Ellie pooped in her pants 4 times today. Yes, the fun never stops around here.
One good thing today was that I tried a new Deceptively Delicious recipe. The buttered noodles. They're just noodles (whole wheat preferably) cooked and drained then mixed with yellow squash puree, margarine, milk, Parmesan cheese and salt. The kids both LOVED them. You would never have known they had squash in them either. I thought squash might be kind of a hard taste to cover up in this one, but you could not tell it was there at all. I highly recommend it for kids and adults.
Sorry no pics today. I looked for one online of the noodles, but no luck. I'm too lazy to get up and actually take one, so you'll just have to use your imagination. Have a good day!

1 comments:

erica said...

Wow! 4 pantie poops in one day. That's just not fair. If you'd like, Maggie could come over and help with "clean up".