Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Premier


I know most of you have already seen this, but I too must post our pic from last night. The premier of Eclipse was amazing. And seeing Twilight and New moon first was the icing on the cake! I was commenting to Erica that it was awesome just to be sitting in a room with 500 or so other people that were just as happy and excited as I was. You could feel the energy in that room. It was also nice to know that there were so many other people who loved it as much as I did! And that many of them were my age or older! Yes, there were even middle-aged men there!
It was a great night. One that I won't soon forget. Also, I must say how grateful I am that my kids are at camp right now because I have been absolutely worthless today. I don't do well with little sleep. It was worth it though! Soooo worth it!! Thanks to Erica and Annalynn for experiencing it with me!!
And as for the whole Team Edward, Team Jacob thing... I think we figured it out last night. It seems that Jacob's fans are younger girls and Edward's are more Mom's like me. Here's the reason, Jacob's still a boy. An admittedly gorgeous boy with a smokin' hot bod, but a boy just the same. Edward on the other hand is a man. A mature man who knows what he wants and who he is. God, I love Edward!!
Looking forward to the release of Breaking Dawn part 1 on Novemeber 18, 2011. You can bet that I'll be there!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun night! My butt would be hurting but you're right....Edward would be worth it.

Now, I'm off to catch up on your blog and everyone else's blog. I'm sooooo behind!

Shannan Riemer said...

I am jealous but never in a million years could have sat for that long:)