Thursday, July 1, 2010

More from Eclipse

OK, so I'm trying to relive Eclipse in my head. I want to see it again already. It's almost like the other night was a dream and I want to make sure it was real. I went in search of pictures from the movie and these were some of my favorites.

Obviously I love all the Edward pics! Literally makes me sigh...

Always love the scenes in their field. Especially when Edward is trying to convince Bella to marry him and she keeps saying no. Stupid girl!

Ahh, this scene on the bed... very hot!! Then it turns into the best proposal ever!! I Love Edward!!!
I'm not sure exactly what was happening in this one, but why wouldn't I love the idea of cuddling up with Edward?
And, I had to include this one of Seth. He has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Anyone want to go with me again? Soon?

4 comments:

Annalynn said...

I was at Target today and *might* have purchased the Illustrated Companion Book to Eclipse. It has a gazillion photos in it!

Mindy said...

I saw that yesterday!!

erica said...

I'm ready to see the movie again, too. We should go to the drafthouse this time!

Jennifer said...

Do you want to go on Friday? Me and Chrissy are going.....let me know! I think we are going around noonish.