Monday, June 28, 2010

Gordan Alfonzo

I just love calling him by his whole name. It makes me smile every time. Logan gets mad at me though, so I have to do it in private. I was checking on him today after the kids left. He's been moved onto Logan's desk in his room. Stuart didn't like eating with him on the kitchen table. Can't imagine why? I must admit I've grown pretty fond of him. Who knew? Anyway, Erica suggested that I take another pic with something in it for scale. So I did. He likes to "hide" in the rocks we gave him. Pretty big, huh?This is his little belly. I like his little legs sticking out and his little mouth.


While I was at it, I decided to take one of him with Edward. That made me smile too. :-) Tomorrow, Edward...

2 comments:

Annalynn said...

Love the story of Gordan Alfonzo, and especially the picture of him with Edward. :-)

erica said...

Too funny! LOVE the Edward shot.