Monday, June 7, 2010

Why can't we take a decent pic?

It was the perfect occasion. We were all dressed up and inadvertently, we all matched! But we just didn't manage to get a decent pic! We didn't even really try I guess. It's a lot of trouble. A lot of effort. And too many times, I just don't make it! The effort, that is. It's seems like it takes all the energy I have just to get us all there and stay sane, much less take a decent picture!

Not to mention that it would have been a wonderful opportunity to get a picture of the whole family all nicely dressed.

Here they are in the order we took them. No one mentioned to me that my flash was off until right before the last one! Ooops!
We had to do some bunny ears to start with.I don't know why it's gotten so hard to get them to just smile nicely!

This one had real potential... damn flash!

Oh, well. Maybe I'll make us all put on the clothes again sometime and fake it! (If you look closely, you can see my new necklace!)

3 comments:

erica said...

The last one is good.

scoop said...

I like them all; they aren't perfect but they are fun!

Jennifer said...

You guys are very good looking!!