Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Logan!!

Here he is this morning when I brought him his breakfast in bed. He requested cinnamon rolls. I found a better tray to use than I did with Ellie's. Live and learn.


Logan's officially 9 years old as of 10:38PM! We have 2 boys over here right now spending the night. So far so good. One of them is asleep!! Ye haw!! Stuart took them to Main Event this afternoon for a few hours. Then they came back here for pizza and cookie cake. All in all, it's been pretty easy. Knock wood...

3 comments:

scoop said...

Happy birthday Logan....can you believe it's been 9 years! Time flies!

Samantha said...

Fun!!! Maddie's having a sleep over tomorrow night too! BTW, I thought Ellie's tray was just perfect! :)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Logan and Ellie! I'm soo behind on my blog posting and reading. It's VBS season! Hope you guys are well!