Friday, June 4, 2010

My Mother's Day present

My Mother's Day present finally came!! I decided I wanted a Lisa Leonard necklace. I ordered it the Friday before Mother's Day. It took 3 1/2 weeks, but I finally got it!! It's the open circle necklace. I added a pearl. I thought that was so appropriate since it's both the kid's birthstones!
This is side is the side I'll be wearing facing out most of the time with the kid's names.



Then on the back I had them put Stu's name and my name. I love it!! It's bigger than I'm used to wearing, and heavier. I'm sure I'll grow accustomed to it's feel soon. It will be a nice reminder of the ones I love when I'm away from them.
I don't have a picture of it on me yet, but here is one from the website so you get an idea of how it will look.
Love it!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! Lisa Leonard's blog is so inspiring and I love her necklaces!

erica said...

I saw it today, but didn't get to say anything. It's really pretty. I like that you and Stu's names are on the back. Very nice. That's Lisa Leonard herself in the picture, by the way.

Jennifer said...

I just LOVE it Mindy!!!