Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Edward "collection"

I have to justify myself by saying that I didn't purchase ANY of this stuff. The universe just keeps bringing it to me. (Well, actually Erica gave me the doll and the little box). The other 2 things we just got this weekend in Burger King kids meals. Does anyone else think it's weird that they have Twilight stuff as the prize in a kid's meal? I didn't think their fans were that young. Maybe it's more for the Mom's like me!!

The crest is actually a giant ring with Edward's hologram picture inside. Maybe I'll wear it tonight! Ha!
The last item is a wallet. Logan got this one. He's actually using it too! It's not specifically "Edward", but I decided not to hold that against it.


I may just have to take the "kids" to burger king a few more times and see what else I get!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We are on our way to Burger King now. Taylor wants a ring to wear tonight. :)

erica said...

The ring is HOT. Wear it tonight!

Annalynn said...

I think we are having Burger King for dinner tonight. I need that ring!