Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Birthday fun!

So, I'm finally starting to recover from the birthday craziness. I have a few pics from those days that I haven't shared yet. (Above is Ellie with her new birthday shoes!)


First, here's Ellie at Gattiland on her actual birthday. That's where she picked to go eat dinner. Did you know that they give the birthday boy/girl $5 in free game play? I didn't until we got there and I mentioned that Ellie was 6 that day. Cool, huh?
Here's what Aunt Susan got Logan. He REALLY wanted it! Now he can swim like a shark!Logan wanted me to take a pic of him jumping, so then I had to take one of Ellie too!
Here's Logan on his birthday morning opening his new Daisy Red Rider BB gun!

He wanted to look serious, like a soldier. Then, he did a nice smile for me. :-)

Yummy cookie cake (if you can't tell, it was 2 layers with icing in the middle, yumm!). Not sure why he picked the Texans for the decoration? Whatever the birthday boy wants though, right?
Here's the 2 boys that came to his "party". Stu took them to Main Event then they came back to sleep over.

We wound up having to take one of them home at about 11pm, but that was the only "bump" in the road that night. Everyone was asleep by about midnight. That seems pretty good to me!

1 comments:

erica said...

Cute pictures. Let me know how the gun thing works out : )