Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ellie's charm bracelet


More jewelry posts! I just wanted to show you all how Ellie's James Avery charm bracelet is coming along. She's had it about 2 years now. Erica got the idea to get it started for her and she's gotten charms for every birthday and Christmas since. It's really beautiful now when she wears it!


The flower bouquet is her newest charm that Grace picked out for Ellie's birthday. So pretty! I showed it in the spot I want them to put it in the pictures above and below.


That's Ellie's new beanie baby kitty that Grandma gave her this weekend. Ellie wanted me to take it's picture with the bracelet. Silly girl! We had to go thru Uncle Garricks whole beanie baby collection (probably 30 or so). Remember how popular those were? Luckily we didn't wind up bringing them all back home with us. Just 1 for each of the kids!
I'll have more pics from this weekend coming soon!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!

Don't tell anyone, but I have my beanie baby collection in my attic.

Jennifer said...

I am laughing at Lisa's comment!

I love it Mindy, how special for her. :)