Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it!!

My friend Lisa tagged me. I've never been tagged, but apparently I have to post 3 random things about myself. I've actually been writing my 100 things for my 100th post (if I ever get there) so I'm stealing a few items from that list. Here goes...

1. I don't personally own any CD's. Yes this may sound weird to many of you (or possibly all of you), but I don't. Now, I must let you know that my husband owns over 1000. Wait a minute, that' s not cheating. I hardly ever listen to them on my own. I don't know why. I just always listen to the radio. I don't have an ipod either. (Although now that I'm going to the gym more, I want one.)

2. I really love to travel. Our whole family does actually. The kids love staying in hotels and can't wait until our next trip. Stu and I have been to quite a few places (Puerto Rico, NYC, Seattle, Wyoming, Las Vegas, Disney World, San Diego and Disneyland, Cozumel, Belize) mostly before we had kids. We can't wait to visit more.

3. Sometimes I dance around the house while I'm cleaning. I turn the satellite on the 80's music channel really loud and let loose. I know, I'm a dork. It's actually fun and makes the time go much faster. It also adds a little cardio to my day. So if you ever come to the door and hear the music blaring, before you look in the window, brace yourself.

OK, I'm tagging Erica.

0 comments: