Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Logan's "Special Mother"

Logan brought home something from school yesterday that I had to share. It's very sweet and funny. It's basically a fill in the blank paper. It goes like this...

My mother is the most wonderful mother in the whole world.

She's as pretty as a hart (heart). She weighs 98 (my favorite) and she's 100 tall. In the good old days when my mom was little, she used to billed casls in the forest(build castles in the forest). I think my mom looks funny when she sleeps. I wish Mom would eat with me every day (I ate lunch at school with him on Monday). I wouldn't trade my mom for a bed.

Happy Mother's Day.

Isn't that funny and sweet? Gotta love him!!
This is a picture of Logan from about 2 months. Sammy has a picture of Jacob on her blog that really reminded me of this one. So cute!! Can't believe he's about to be 7!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, baby Logan. Adorable.

Shannan Riemer said...

What a beautiful baby, he has the same hair style as Jacob;)
I cant wait to see what J. will say about me when he is six!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet. Something to always treasure!