Friday, May 23, 2008

Cute stuff!

I just wanted to share a few cute things from this week. Today is the beginning of my 4 day weekend!! Woohooo!!!

First, I have a picture of a cake I made for my after school kids. Erica gave me this cool cake pan
for mother's day (Wilton Dimensions Large cupcake pan). It makes a cake that looks like a giant cupcake. I was trying it out before I used it for real. I think it's awesome!! I made mine 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 yellow. The kids really liked it. I'll probably do it for Ellie's b-day.


Here's how it looked after we cut it open. Cool, huh?


Next, this was Logan and Ellie's idea of a good time this morning. They dressed up like pirates.

Aaarrgghh!! And I can't forget to show you my little swimsuit model. She was trying on her new swimsuit for my mom and me and I asked her to pose so I could take her picture. This is what she did. Where do they come up with this stuff?

3 comments:

erica said...

What cute little pirates you have. The cupcake cake looks awesome. The giant sprinkles are perfect.

Nicole said...

Ooooohhh...i LOVE that cake pan! I think I need one!

Samantha said...

That's the cutest cake I have ever seen!!!