Saturday, October 31, 2009

Logan's sick day

Well, Logan was sick again! This time it was a reaction to his flu shot! (he has to get the shot since he has asthma, Ellie got the mist) It really pisses me off that I went to get Logan and Ellie vaccinated and it wound up making him miss school, which was the whole point of getting vaccinated, right?


About 24 hours after his shot he came down with a fever. It wasn't just like 99 and he was fine either. He was curled up on the couch with a blanket and a 101.5, feeling like crap. It really sucks if you ask me. Hopefully, this will prevent him from getting the "regular" flu again this year at least.

Anyway, yesterday was our big Fall Fest at the preschool and I didn't want to miss it, so Stuart stayed home with him. When I got home this is what I found.









Obviously he watched a lot of sponge bob yesterday! Thank goodness he's doing better today. He was really worried that he would miss our elementary school's carnival today and trick-or-treating tonight! I'm going to have to seriously reconsider giving him the shot next year. Or at least time it better, so he's not sick for any events or to miss school.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry he got sick! Those pictures are really good!

erica said...

The drawings are amazing. I'm glad Logan is feeling better.