Friday, October 30, 2009

Cute Halloween pics!


We bought some spider web and spiders. They were originally going to go outside in the trees, but when I got the spiders home I realized that they weren't made for outdoors. They are feathered and have glittery legs! So while the kid's were at school Tuesday, I decorated a little bit!

Of course I had to make 1 a boy and 1 a girl. Notice the little bow? Cute, huh?


Mom came by in the afternoon yesterday and had bought Ellie an Ariel costume. She's wanted one for about 2 years. I know, I'm a mean mom. It's really cute on her though!! Look how it hugs her little tush! Love it! So I guess this will be her Halloween costume. It's OK, we didn't have anything elaborate planned.



I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow!! Aaahhh! That means Thanksgiving is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! That's scarier than anything I'll see on Halloween!

3 comments:

erica said...

So cute! I'm glad mom got the crown, too. It really makes the outfit.

Lisa said...

LOVE Ariel! She looks sooo cute! That's too funny you put a bow on the creepy spider!

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest costume!! :)