Saturday, October 24, 2009

Logan's latest obsession

Every once in a while Logan gets on a tangent that he gets a little obsessive about. Lately it's been super heroes. Drawing them, dressing up like them, and creating new ones to tell stories about. Here is one of the last one's he did, Hon Joe. He laid in bed one night and proceeded to tell me a story about the adventures of Hon Joe which lasted a good 5 minutes. And he does it effortlessly. There are no pauses where he's trying to think of what he's going to say next. If someone asked me to just make up a story on the spot, it would be much harder for me. I don't seem to do well thinking on the spot like that. I think he should start writing down some of his story ideas. Bandit Boy is another one of his characters. That's who he was dressed up as in those pictures with the cape. The one above is "poster size". He taped a bunch of paper together to make it. It's hanging on the wall in his room!

He also got on a kick drawing all the characters from Star Wars. He did all these from memory. I think they're great. (not all the names are spelled right) They're weird names though!



I'm proud of my little creative boy!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a little artist you have! He is talented like his momma!

Nicole said...

He really does have talent! That's so awesome that he has such a creative imagination.

scoop said...

you should put them in a book...I think you can do that on snapfish; those are really great; he has your talent.

Jennifer said...

Wow, those are great Logan!!