Saturday, October 3, 2009

Eye candy

I don't get "crushes" on celebrities too often. In fact the other day some ladies at work were talking about which celebrities they liked and I couldn't think of anyone really. I feel I need to publically apologize to Jon Hamm, aka. Don Draper from AMC's Mad Men. If you don't watch the show you should seriously consider it. I'd get the first 2 season's from Netflix and get caught up first though.
I had to try not to lick my computer screen when I looked these up!! Just wanted to share and put a smile on your face. If you don't smile while looking at these, there's something seriously wrong with you!!



Here he is as Don Draper in the show. I love him this way with the combed back hair!
I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

2 comments:

scoop said...

Hey, I was up super early too! I LOVE the way this guy looks but it reminds me of the Prince so I try not to go there...but I get it...this guy is DELICIOUOS. Rowr!

Nicole said...

I like the "lick your computer screen" comment. Love it!