Monday, October 19, 2009

Our day at the sandbox

On Saturday while Erica and Ray were at the game, Stuart and I went over to their house with the kids. My Dad was there taking care of Grace and Carter, so we went to help entertain them. While we were there we decided to visit the giant sandbox over near their house. It's a county park, I think. It's really cool and big. They had a great time for over an hour, which is wonderful to me. I realize Ellie's skirt is a little short, it was Grace's!


It was just a lovely day and we had a great time!





After we left we went to Sonic for 1/2 price slushes! And then home to Little Caesars Pizza! What kid could ask for more? What an awesome Aunt I am!! Ha!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are a great aunt and sister too!

erica said...

Yes, you are an awesome aunt and sister. Thank you for taking such good care of my kids. The sandbox at Champions is a nice little treat. Looks like the kids had a great time. Thanks for giving them a bath after the sandbox, too : )

Jennifer said...

That sandbox looks like FUN!!! I wanna play!