Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's day

Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!! We did. Ellie had her Valentine's party at school on Wednedsay. She wore her new dress and we curled her hair. Isn't she sweet? Yesterday Logan had his party too. I forgot my camera :(
Stu called at about 4:45 to tell me not to cook anything, which is an awesome present in itself. I absolutley hate figuring out what to make every night. If I had any sense at all I would plan out my menu weekly, shop for the items I need ahead of time and that way I wouldn't have to think about it. He came home with some sweet tulips, a pizza from Mangia and a bag salad- we were set! You can pick up half-baked heart shaped pizza and bring it home to finish baking. They've been doing this for years. I know this because he did it once before in like 1996 or something like that when we were in college. It was yummy!!








2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet hubby! Ellie looks so sweet with her curls!

erica said...

I love the tulips. They're my favorite flower. Ellie's hair looks beautiful.