Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Special girl, Ellie



This week Ellie is the special person in her class. Basically this just means that we had to put some pictures on a big piece of paper and fill out a little questionnaire. Then they talk about it to all the kids in her class at school. ( I know the color is off on some of the pics- I printed those on our printer and it's not printing color well).

Here are the questions we asked her:

What is your favorite color? Pink

What is your favorite food? Peanut butter and Jelly (Yeah, I know. I was surprised by this answer too)

What is your favorite song? Twinkle, twinkle little star.

What is your favorite book? Cinderella

Who are the people in your family? Stuart, Mindy, Logan and Ellie

Who are some of your friends? Michelle, Reese, Harang, Camryn, Will, Tyler

What makes you happy? Going to Grandma's house.

Cute, huh?
Another funny thing happened with Ellie today in the car. We were driving and listening to the radio. There was an ad on for Barack Obama. She heard them say his name and said, "Barack Obama! You went to see Barack Obama, didn't you Mommy?" It sounded sooo funny to hear that big name come out of her mouth. She pronounced his name perfectly too! Funny girl!


Also, every time Logan hears someone talk about Obama he asks, "Is he the president yet?" I tell him that he's just trying to be the president, but they don't decide until November. Logan said, "November!!!! Oh my gosh, that's forever away!!!" It seems like it sometimes, doesn't it!


Don't forget to vote!!!

1 comments:

erica said...

Patience, dear Logan, patience. I was reading about Ellie's questionnaire and the next thing I saw was a picture of Barack. I was like, she put a picture of Barack on her photo collage? : )