Sunday, February 17, 2008

Logan's Notes

My son is constantly making notes for everyone. If he does something wrong he ineveitably writes a note to tell them he's sorry. He also writes notes if he feels you've wronged him. The note may tell you your a "bad mommy" or some such. I took some pictures of some of his latest notes that I thought were worth sharing.












The first is a note to Ellie. It says, "Der Ellie you are the best sister Iv efer had. Love Logan" Isn't that sweet?

The other day he got mad at me for punishing him and purposfully broke a clay pot on the back porch. After I talked to him about it he went in his room and wrote me this note. "Der Mom I am sorry I broce your pot Love Logan"





Then on Friday, I was sitting in the chair and he told me to stand up and then said, "Ok, sit down". I did and sat on a note folded in half. Here's what it said,

This was the front.

When I opened it, it read, "roses are red vilits are blue you are my pupit (puppet) I love you to, your secrit idmirer" I asked who's this from? He said I don't know, you must have a secret admirer. I think they talked about this in his class. I thought it was very cute. He finally did admit that the admirer was him. When Stuart got home Logan told him that I got something from a secret admirer. Stuart was like, "What?". I said don't worry, it was just him. But did he have to be so surprised that I could have an admirer? It's possible, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those notes are so cute!

You are smokin' and I'm sure you have many admirers out there. :)

erica said...

Those notes are too sweet. The blog is a perfect way to keep them forever. Stu better watch out!!! : )

Jennifer said...

What a sweetheart you have Mindy!