Friday, August 13, 2010

My petition to God


Those of you who have read Eat, Pray, Love will undoubtedly recognize what I 'm trying to accomplish with this. If you haven't read it, well then, just humor me. All I ask is that you read it with an open minds and hearts and that you send your "signature" to my petition in your mind! I need all the positive thoughts I can get!

Dear God,

Please help me find a teaching job. I have had this dream and plan for the last three years and I could really use some help fulfilling my goals. This process is exhausting mentally and physically and is taking quite a toll on my family and I emotionally as well. I am doing everything I can think to do to increase my odds of finding a job.

I do realize that there are a lot more terrible things going on in the world than my job hunt, but it is not just a "job" I seek. It is an avenue to touch and change lives for the better! (Corny as it may sound).

I want to be the catalyst for change in children's lives. I want them to learn and enjoy it while they're doing it! I want to "make a difference". Truly.

This will also be a huge help financially to my family. It will help take away a lot of worry. The decision for me to stay home with them was easy. But it was also a sacrifice. A sacrifice I didn't mind making at all. But now it's time for me to move on to that next chapter and I seem to be stumbling along.

So I ask with an open heart and mind for you to help me find the right place for me to do all these things I've been praying about.

Sincerely,
Mindy

3 comments:

erica said...

Erica Cooper Yake - Austin, Texas

scoop said...

Susan Cooper - Fort Worth, TX y'all!

Jennifer said...

Jennifer S. Trevino - Hutto, TX