Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Photo session

Why do I always feel like I need a stiff drink after my family tries to take pictures? Why is it sooooo hard? We didn't get a good family pic, but at least I got a couple of the kids that are OK.






Cute Cousins!!


I call this face on Logan the "Jack Nicholson" look. See the resemblance? The eyebrows at least.





The Cooper sisters.



It was such a beautiful place to take pictures. It had so much promise...

My family needs smiling lessons or something!


Grace and Ellie, too cute!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww, those are great Mindy!!

Lisa said...

What a great spot! You got some good ones!

scoop said...

Here's a hint: Drink the stiff drink beforehand...

Nicole said...

You're hilarious! I love the Jack Nicholson comparison. I totally see it in the eyebrows!