Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Newly obsessed!!


I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed with Twilight and now New Moon. I had never read the books, until this weekend. Erica lent me her copy of Twilight on Thanksgiving. I took it with me to Houston, but didn't start it until Saturday afternoon. Well, by the time I went to bed at 11:30, I had read 350 pages. I loved it!
When I finished it on Sunday I immediately got in the car and drove to the nearest store that sold books and bought New Moon and Eclipse (just to be safe!). I'm trying to read New Moon a little slower to savor it and because, let's face it I have a life and kids, etc. I can't just sit and read all the time. As much as I'd like to.
I'm waiting now for Netflix to ship me Twilight. I've heard the movie is not great, but for some reason I REALLY want to see it!!
I'm off today and have a ton to do, but am going to be very tempted to sit and read!!! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

scoop said...

Hmmm...I guess now I have to read it. Send it back to Erica so she can bring it up to me.

Shannan Riemer said...

I believe it was almost exactly a year ago when I told you guys you had to read the series and got a polite smlile with a concerning nod.

Stephanie Meyers is such a great writer!

Jennifer said...

I still havent started reading them. My sister-in-law let me borrow her Sookie Stackhouse series. Vampires with sex...... :)

erica said...

Jennifer - Vampires and sex, Yum.

Shannan - We weren't blowing you off, we just hadn't tasted the kool-aid yet.