Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Team Edward, for sure.


OK, I finished reading New Moon yesterday (I've already started Eclipse, I told you I have a problem.) I have to say there's no question that I'm Team Edward. The whole time I was reading the book after Edward left, I was just waiting for his return. Jacob's OK, I'm sure he's nice and cute and everything, but come on, really. To me it wasn't even a question. I kept waiting to figure out the whole Team Edward, Team Jacob thing that I'd heard people talk about. Like I said, no contest for me. I don't think it was a contest for the writer either, she obviously prefers Edward as well since she writes so much more passionately for him. And Bella, well duh? Still can't wait to see Twilight. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow! Then it's New Moon time!!

0 comments: