Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bad Guys!

Here's the way my kids start their day. Logan's class went to see the Nutcracker a few weeks ago (yes the real ballet at the Long Center) and now he's dressing up like Godfather Drosselmeyer. But then he decided they were bad guys. Ellie's dressed like Pink Lady Bad Guy.
Where do they get this propensity to be "bad". The kids in my class are always being "bad guys" too. No matter how you slice it, I guess "bad" is cool. Even to kids. Scary, huh?


I love the way they pose for the pictures when they're being "bad guys".

They definitely keep me entertained!

2 comments:

erica said...

That's a great Drosselmeyer. It really looks like him. Ellie is too cute in her pink.

scoop said...

I love how they have so much personality...what a bunch of fun kids!!