Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Silly Christmas stuff


These are just a few pictures I've taken over the last few days.

Yesterday we finally decorated our gingerbread house. We do one every year. It's fun and this year's was the best. The kids are older and can do more. This kit was different from one's we done in the past. I liked it a lot. It has the big tree, gingerbread men and had green icing. It's from Costco.

.
This morning we made pumpkin pancakes. It's a mix I got from Target and it's yummy. Ellie asked me if I could make her one in the shape of a Gingerbread man. It was at the end or I would have made more shapes. (snowmen, Christmas trees, etc.) Logan's turned out like a little muscle-gingerbread man. I was scraping the bowl for this one!I just had to take a picture of this freaky thing. We were at DQ yesterday and I saw it. Crazy is the only word I can think of!! (maybe ugly too!)


Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

erica said...

The tree is freaky, to say the least. Cookie cutters for the pancakes. Only an artist like you would try to create the pancake shapes by pouring the batter.

scoop said...

really great post; I love the kids school pictures and all of the fun holiday things you've done with them! Like Erica, I too assumed cookie cutters. Hysterical.