Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cute kids

This weekend Grace and Carter spent Saturday night at our house. For some reason my kids think it's really fun to pretend to have fancy dinners at the coffee table. So we set it up for them for dinner. I even bought "kid champagne" AKA, sparkling grape juice. Coffee cups and plastic plates were as far as I was willing to go on the glass front especially considering that we have tile in the living room. The menu consisted of carrots, grape tomatoes, celery and ranch for apps. Cheesy garlic bread for entree. And for dessert, cut apple slices, grapes, cutie clementines and pumpkin cheesecake muffins! Sounds yummy to me!!

And what can I say about Ellie? She loves her boots! Last year she had some cute tan leather with a fuzzy inside boots. This time she really wanted some like Mom's. I thought these were adorable when I found them at Target. Now she wants some wintry ones too. (Don't tell her, but I bought her some for Christmas!) Good thing she doesn't read my blog. She does look at the pictures though, or I'd include one of the new ones!

She definitely has her own style opinions. It's not just what Mom likes anymore!! Lord help me!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is stylin!!!!