Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New School Year

We started our new year at preschool last week. I've started a blog for my classroom. It's a private blog, so you all can't see it. :-( It's called Doodlebug Diaries, since our class is called the doodlebugs. The T-Th class is called the Jitterbugs (cute, huh?). I'm only working MWF this year, yay! Although I've yet to have a day off. I subbed for someone yesterday so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! Who would have thought the idea of getting to clean your house could be cause for celebration?

Here are a few pics of my classroom this year. It's similar to last year. I have a really sweet class. Ten 3 year olds can wear anyone out though.




I have a new co-teacher this year. Her name is Jackie. She's lots of fun! She's very crafty. I think I'll ask her to our next crafting night. :-) She has a son named Logan who also started Kindergarten at Ellie's elementary school! Small world, huh? Actually lots of the teachers from my preschool have kids at the same elementary as me. I see them every morning and afternoon.

So far this year has been going very well. I'm looking forward to getting in the groove and getting my new doodlebugs "trained" for all our daily activities. Right now they're still figuring it all out! I'm sure we'll get there soon!

4 comments:

erica said...

The way the light is shining on the first picture it looks like it says Titterbugs. I was like, "What kind of a classroom are y'all running?"

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous of your schedule Mindy!

Lisa said...

Your room looks so cute!

scoop said...

That's funny...I have to say I thought I was losing my mind too...but then thought I just read it wrong...your classroom looks great. I'd have four blank walls and a dictionary.