Friday, June 20, 2008

Too many kids, not enough Sex and the city!!


Yesterday we went over to Erica's house to let the kids play. Lisa brought over her 2 boys and the 2 girls she takes care of. There were a lot of kids! (8 to be exact) I don't know how home daycare workers do it! It's hard, even with 3 adults there. We had fun though and managed to wear everyone out pretty well with no major catastrophes. Somewhere Erica got the brilliant idea to have the kids make a pyramid and take their picture. A little ambitious to be sure. We almost did it too until Carter started hitting everyone with his plastic golf club. What's wrong with just having everyone sit together?
After all that, we managed to get ourselves cleaned up for a night on the town. (A movie at Alamo Drafthouse). We went to see Sex and the City. It was great. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Afterwards we asked someone to take a picture of us. His lovely friend managed to mess up both shots. I have rabbit ears in one and in the other he's making an obscene gesture behind us. I tried to crop him out as best I could. What a jackass. It was a fabulous time. I can't wait until we do it again!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the title of your blog! :)

I loved the movie too and I'm glad I got to see it with you. Thanks so much for my birthday present! It was very thoughtful and I love it!!