Thursday, March 27, 2008

This, that and the other.

I had a few pictures that I hadn't posted in a blog yet and so this is a smattering of things I wanted to share.

First I wanted to share with you Logan's poster that he made for his turn as "Star Student". It's funny, I remember last year Ellie and Logan happened to be "student of the week" on the same week and this year it was about a week or two apart. That's a big coincidence since they choose those things randomly. Anyway, I just wanted to give Logan his due since I did a blog about Ellie's poster already. He did all the writing and drawing on the poster himself. It has a pirate theme if you couldn't tell. All those circles are gold coins!
Then I was looking back at a few pictures and realized that I never posted any pics from the Saturday Erica and I took Grace and Ellie to Market Days in Wimberly. The first Saturday of each month in the spring and summer, Wimberly has this thing called market days. It's an outdoor event with tons of individual vendor booths. They have tons of different crafty stuff. Lisa's family has a booth there and so they go every month. She met up with us and showed us around the place. We pulled the girls around in the wagon and had a great time. It was our first Mother/Daughter girls event that we've done and it was fun. The boys stayed home and had a Father/Son weekend. Yesterday Erica brought her kids over in the afternoon to play and eat pizza from Costco (yummy). Afterwards we gave the kids a bath and for a little while (about 30 seconds!) they all sat calmly on the couch watching TV. Don't they look cute?I know that it's not a very good picture of Logan and Carter, but they were wearing matching outfits (coincidentally) and I just thought they looked so cute together! Almost like brothers.
OK, I think I'm all caught up now. Bye!

3 comments:

erica said...

Nice smattering : )

Jennifer said...

Love the pics Mindy!

Shannan Riemer said...

Cute. I love the photo of Ellie and Grace. You can just see how much they love eachother. Like their mommies.