Thursday, March 6, 2008

Babies, babies everywhere!!

As most of you know we have had a big crop of new babies in our small group of friends very recently. Last night I got to see some of them for the first time. It was nice to see all these new faces that had just been big bellies up till now.


I got to see Jacob and his lovely mommy Sammy. And Madelynn and her lovely mommy Jennifer. I was too late to see Adam since his mommy Samantha had to go home early to take care of his big sister Madison who was sick. (I hope to see him soon) The lovely Lily was there too, although she was asleep the whole time that I was there.

It was nice to get together and talk and laugh about all the things that go along with having newborns. It was a trip down memory lane for me as it's been 3 1/2 years since I've had one and 6 1/2 since I had my first. It does have a tendency to make you start to think if you want to have another one. We'll have to see about that. I've already decided that if I do, I want to wait until Ellie's in Kindergarten and definitely not have another summer baby. Lisa's trying to convince me to have another one when she does (pretty soon). That's not going to happen, but I'm not completely ruling out the idea of a 3rd. Maybe it's because I'm the 3rd child and the thought of not having a 3rd means I woudn't be here. I don't know. It depends which day you ask me as to what my answer would be. Like I said, we'll see.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I had fun last night too!

Come on, be a crazy mom to three kids like I am going to be!

Shannan Riemer said...

Yay!!! Whats another baby? Jacob would love to add a smith baby to his list of friends that are his age;)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the clothes Mindy!