Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quaker Mini Delights



I don't know if you all are already fans of Quaker Mini Delights ( I am), but today in Walmart I saw some new flavors. I already loved the Chocolatey drizzle, but they also had a Chocolatey Mint, Peanut Butter and Caramel! Mmmmm. I really like them because I think they taste good, but also because it feels like you're getting a lot. There are around 20 in each bag for only 90 Calories! Love em! I tried the Chocolatey Mint and the Peanut Butter and they're delicious! Wow, this sounds like an ad for them, but I just wanted to share my newest discovery!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yum! I will have to try them!

Shannan Riemer said...

They look yummy...but nothing beats your chocolate/carmel/nut apples!

erica said...

Yum. I'm adding them to my list.