Friday, January 11, 2008

pressure to post

Ok, I'm feeling some pressure to post. I don't really have much to post about or many pictures, so I hope this doesn't bore you to tears. Lately my days have been really full and so I haven't taken many pictures. I'm still recovering from last night (getting home at 12:45) and then having to wake up and take Logan to school by 7:30. Also I woke myself up coughing at like 3:30 and was awake for about 30 min before going back to sleep. And I took a Benadryl so I was super groggy when 7 am rolled around. But I took him and then took Ellie at 9, came home, got in bed and watched Grey's Anatomy from last night, then took a 2 hour nap. It was sublime. Although, I did waste an entire kid free day. I don't do that very often, to me it is a giant indulgence that I just don't allow myself very often. But today I did and I don't feel guilty about it at all!


Also, when I got ready today I did my hair and makeup in about 15 minutes- and it looked pretty good. I think I've figured out how to do it and have it looking good without spending a lot of time on it. I'm very thankful for that! It's all because Erin did such a good job on the cut, I think.

Anyway, I included some pics of Ellie and Logan drawing on the art easel they got for Christmas and a cute drawing Logan brought home from school today. I think it's a pirate with the chicken pox or something. Also, there's a picture of a shopping list I had on the counter that Logan found- he decided to add his own items to it! Take a look, it's cute!

Have a good night!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gosh, a nap and Grey's Anatomy! You are one lucky lady! :)

erica said...

I love the list. Love it! You have to keep that forever.