Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pictures of the kids

I just wanted to share some recent pictures of the kids that I'm very proud of. The picture of Ellie is from her preschool and I think turened out really cute. Last year in both of her school pictures she wouldn't smile at all, so to me this is a great improvement. No judgements about the outfit. It's a compromise.The next is Logan's karate picture (0f course). I think he looks like a very serious martial artist, don't you? That's all for now. Just wanted to share those.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Shannan Riemer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica said...

Wow! Both of your kids are really photogenic. I wonder where in the world they get it..... : )