Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our First Day back to school!

The kids and I both had great days back to school today. I have to be at work at 7 am everyday now! Yes, I know that's insane. However, we're adjusting our morning schedule and luckily Stuart's able to finish them getting ready and walk them to school everday! Yay, Stuart!

Here I am heading out the door at 6:45 am. I'm going to have to get used to this one! No more late nights for me. Today at work was good. It was a looong busy day. We haven't started our regular schedules yet with the kids since we have to get everyone adjusted. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Don't they look cute!! The kids both had good days too and liked their teachers and the after school staff. Whew! Glad that's over. I'll be glad when this week's over!! It only gets better!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look GREAT Mindy! The kids are adorable, as always. ;)

Lisa said...

Awesome Mindy! Stuart rocks and the kids look so cute!

erica said...

The pic of you by the front door is too cute. The kids look so grown up!