Friday, January 7, 2011

Water for Elephants


I didn't start out as a fan of Robert Pattinson. I always loved Edward. But somehow the 2 have morphed for me and I really like him now too! I wish he would do a movie where he uses his natural English accent though. I like the accent and I get distracted knowing he's altering it in all these movies where he's "American".

I just saw a preview for his new movie Water for Elephants (also with Reece Witherspoon). It looks great! And he looks great in it. Not so white. Really clean-cut with short hair. Me like. It takes place in the 30's and I liked the look of the men back then. The clothes, hair, etc.

What's really funny is that his name in the movie is Jacob!

It comes out on April 15. Who wants to go with me?

4 comments:

erica said...

April 15th.. Let's see, do we know of any special dates around that time? Any reason to celebrate? Hmmm. Maybe we can find one : )

Mindy said...

Ha! Yes, I realize that's the day after your b-day, but I wasn't sure if that's what you'd want to do or not!

Annalynn said...

I hadn't seen the preview before - it looks incredible! Oh, and there are some rather lovely photos of him in last week's 'Entertainment Weekly.' Its worth a peek. ;)

Samantha said...

It looks so great! I definitely want to see it!