Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday night with the kids

Grace and Carter are over to spend the night tonight. So far the big thing is Wii of course. We got some new games and another remote for Christmas and they're having a great time playing.

As you can see they're paying close attention to what's happening on the screen.
Logan was punished from playing Wii today, so it's been hard for him to sit back and just watch them having fun. As a result he's been acting crazy to get attention. He was jumping around and wanted me to take his picture. It's hard with my cheap little camera since it takes a second after you push the button for the actual picture to take.


When I looked at the pictures guess what I saw? My sweet little boy? No... Demon Logan, complete with red eyes!!
Think again, it's see-through Ghost Logan. Guess that's what happens when you have a cheap camera! It is a cool effect though!

1 comments:

scoop said...

cool; when he's in a band, those will be worth a fortune.