Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve


That's what the kids are calling today at least! We went to church tonight so that we don't have to tomorrow morn. I wish they had service every Saturday evening! Very convenient! This is the best pic we could get. I realize Logan's giving Ellie bunny ears, but at least it's Easter!
Doesn't Ellie look pretty?
Logan actually chose to wear this outfit. I couldn't get him to smile decently though!


We had some cool dye that was like little rolling paintbrushes in addition to our usual dye cups. I tried the olive oil thing, but I don't think I did it right since my didn't turn out anything like Erica's?
Here the kids are dying eggs yesterday morning! It seems like Ellie's never wearing a shirt, I know.
We had a great time dying them and then eating them this morning as deviled eggs. The kids were having a tea party with them. Yes, their tea pot is actually a gravy boat! I don't have a big teapot and Ellie only has a mini one! Again, Ellie has no shirt on. She does have clothes I promise! We're just about to set out their Easter baskets so the Easter bunny can fill them up for tomorrow morning! He also hides eggs around the house for them to hunt when they wake up. This tradition came from Stu's family, but I like it. So do the kids.

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Easter, Mindy! Your Easter Eve pic is beautiful. The kids are getting so big!

Jennifer said...

Ha, Charlize is always shirtless too! Great pics Mindy! :)