Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baseball on the berm

Baseball + kids = not watching the game at all! We went to our first RR Express game of the season on Sunday afternoon with some friends and Ray, Grace and Carter. We had a great time. I'm pretty sure the Express won, but that was only because I heard the guys talking about it. There is no watching the game when you're trying to keep track of kids on the berm. As an added bonus it was bat day and all the kids got full size plastic bats upon entering the park. This sounds good in theory, but keeping them from whacking each other the whole time gets pretty old! By the end of the game I have to say I was exhausted! But I think the kids had a lot of fun and let's face it, that's why you take them to a baseball game, right?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ohhh, I cant wait to take the girls! I love going to Express games, but YES, very tiring!