Sunday, March 28, 2010

What is it with men and guns?


Actually, I really can't complain. Stuart doesn't have any interest whatsoever in guns. Which is fine with me. I grew up with a lot of guns around and it was never much of a problem with all girls in the house. But I have a feeling that this may not be the case with my very curious little boy!



Last weekend he had a cub scout camp out at a boy scout campground around Bastrop Friday and Saturday night. Well it was supposed to be both nights. If you remember it rained quite a bit Friday night and with the rain came some bitterly cold wind on Saturday. They made it thru the night Friday night and stayed part of the day on Saturday before coming home.
Logan was really excited that they were going to be shooting BB guns. From the pictures it seemed like quite a little shooting range they have there!

Too bad it wasn't this weekend with the beautiful weather!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That stinks the weather was so bad!

I'm a little nervous about my boys and guns too, but I know Eric will want to teach them how to shoot. Let's start praying now! :)

Samantha said...

It's great that he's learning to be safe. That is a great shooting range!

erica said...

Did you tell him OUR pellet gun story?

Jennifer said...

Logan is getting so big Mindy, he looks taller than pics of him from Christmas!!

Nicole said...

I know boys love their guns but so do I! I know, it's not very common for women. I just love to shoot a gun. There's nothing like exploding a giant watermelon with a straight shot from a gun.