Saturday, March 6, 2010

Funny things kids do

Well, I'm finally done with my class, so hopefully they'll be a little more bloggin' goin' on! These are just a few funny pics I've taken lately of the kids and the funny things they do.



The pic above is Logan's version of "Star child" from KISS. For some reason he has a little KISS obsession going on right now.
Logan wrote this poem:
Ellie's butt is purple,
what beautiful butt.
Ellie eats worms,
what beautiful worms.
Ellie has 50 Barbies,
what beautiful Barbies.
It was all written out on a paper in cursive. So funny!! (He's mad that I'm typing this right now)
Yesterday at Wal-Mart we found these Spongebob footie pajamas for $5. I think it's the first time ever that they've had matching clothes!

They each had to do their own pose.
Logan's had a building obsession going on too lately. When he was home sick he built a tent in our bedroom. I should have taken a pic, but didn't. Yesterday he built this in the back yard. I think it's pretty good. He even used pencils as stakes. Pretty ingenious! I didn't help him at all!

I found all these pictures of Ellie's Barbie fashion game on my camera. And even a self-portrait of the culprit!



Funny Girl!

2 comments:

scoop said...

I love it! What amazing kids you have. I'm impressed by them both! Tell them Auntie Susan misses them~!

Nicole said...

Logan's Kiss picture is spot on! He's such a good artist!