Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Basketball Boy

I've been meaning to post some pics of Logan playing basketball. He's been playing all summer in the Y's summer league. This Saturday is their last game of the season. Basketball is his favorite sport and the one he's best at. It's probably a good thing since he's tall and thin. This is a great example of the weird faces Logan makes while he's playing. I don't know why he can't seem to dribble or shoot without opening up his mouth and contorting his face. Maybe that's how Jim Carrey started out? Wishful thinking...Ellie was taking a lot of pictures during his game. She took this one and it came out pretty well I think!

I also wanted to add a few more I took of Ellie playing in her last game. The last few have gone much better than the one on my birthday. Thank goodness! She has her last game Saturday too. I think we're all ready for a little break from Saturday morning games!

It's been a long, hot summer. But it's also been a good learning experience for all of us. Ellie says she does not want to play soccer anymore! That's fine with me. She tried it and stuck with it all season. That's all I can ask. Now it's up to her. We start dance again in a few weeks. This seems to be where her heart lies, at least for now. Crap, I guess I need to buy her new ballet shoes! It never ends!

3 comments:

scoop said...

They are both so cute in their little outfits. I'm glad Logan is having fun at BB and I'm impressed that Ellie stuck out the season. :)

erica said...

Ellie looks really cute in her soccer stuff. Grace is looking forward to dance, too.

Jennifer said...

They both look GREAT in uniform! :)