Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Real Life Blogging

Today I decided that I'm going to start blogging more. But mostly more like a diary maybe. I realized that not all blog entries need to be some major extravaganza of pictures and fabulous events. It could just be a few sentences about what's happening in my life. So here goes...

Summer's been a little better than before. Mostly because my expectations are very low, so I'm not disappointed when things go badly. So that's a good thing I guess.

My 33rd Birthday is Friday! Eeeek! It really doesn't bother me though. I always forget how old I am anyway. In my mind I've been thinking I was 33 for a while now. I actually have to count sometimes in my head 2008 - 1975 = 33, but not until 7-25! What a freak! The other night my friends celebrated my birthday with me at Erica's. They even brought me some gifts! Thanks to all of you for that.

I'm still very excited/nervous about teaching at the preschool. I'm going to a training session on Saturday with some other teachers and I'm really excited about that!! It's been really hard waiting to see which classroom will be mine and when I can really get down to the nitty-gritty of what I'll be doing! Erica got me some awesome "teacher stuff" for my birthday and I can't wait to use it!! Some of the items included Alphabet wall hangings, name plaques, pencils, stamps, and ink pads, stickers and even a "teacher tote bag", which I've been informed is an essential for any teacher worth her salt.

OK, so I did decide to include 1 picture. Jack is even helping me to showcase my newly acquired goods. Sometimes I'm so used to looking at him that I forget what a beautiful cat he is. Now if I could just get him to quit shitting on the garage floor, that would be marvelous!
Have a happy day!

1 comments:

erica said...

Jack is a beautiful cat. He looks so majestic in the picture.