Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July (a little late!)

We went to Houston last Thursday afternoon and stayed until Sunday. Stuart's whole family is from Houston so we go to visit as often as possible. This time we were able to spend time with all the Great Grandparents as well as Stuart's Mom and Dad. I keep telling him how lucky he is to have all his grandparents still around. Probably not too many 34 year-old's still do!

These are Stuart's mom's parents otherwise known as Memaw and Pawpaw. They love our kids (of course)! They'll be celebrating their 60th Anniversary next March and Pawpaw's 80th birthday! Way to go!! I've been volunteered to design invitations for their 60/80 party. More on that to come!This is Stuart's Grandpa (Logan's Great-Grandpa) otherwise known as Pops. Nana was there too, but I never had a chance to take a picture with her.

While we were at Stu's Dad's house we went for a walk and fed the ducks! We used almost a whole bag of bread (well fed ducks!).

I also wanted to include a picture of Logan's Lego creation he did at Grandma's house. It was like a whole space station or something. Very creative!


I'll probably be in trouble for putting Stuart on the blog, but I thought Daddy and daughter were cute on the swing.

Sorry this is such a short blog, but since the kids are home with me all day, everyday, I don't have a lot of time for blogging. Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend!! I heard a crash, so I better go!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Shannan Riemer said...

Fun time!