Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm a blogger?

Well, yes. As you can see I've finally relented to the gentle nudges of my sister and friends to start my own blog. Oh who's kidding who? I was completely badgered and brow beaten into doing this, but I think I'm going to like it. I'm really new to the whole blogger thing. I started reading my first blog about 2 weeks ago. Before I didn't really understand blogs. I didn't know why someone would want to put their personal stuff out on the internet for all the world to see. Now I see it as more of a photo album with commentary and a way to keep my family and friends in touch with me and my family's life. So that's how I'm going to treat this. And for all of you reading this, I know right now that I'm not going to be posting everyday, so don't be disappointed when I don't have new stuff all the time. I am going to make a concerted effort to do it as much as possible though. So I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

erica said...

Yea Mindy!! I'm so proud of you. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging : )

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you decided to start your own blog! It's fun and I know you will love it.

Shannan Riemer said...

Yippie! I have a feeling you are really going to enjoy the blogosphere(is that a word?)!!