Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello again!

I'm still alive. I'm just soooo busy. I thought I was busy before. Ha! This whole "working thing" is hard. I have absolutely no idea what I would do if I got home at like 6 like so many people do. As hard and tedious and mind numbing as staying home is, at least you get a moment to think occasionally. Any time I have to even check my email is few and far between, much less time to post. Also, I broke my camera last week. :-( So now I have to find time to take it to the repair shop which is not at all close to my house. All this to say that I'm still here and I'm still enjoying my job. It is nice to get a paycheck again!

The patch is doing wonders for me. I need to post some pictures of myself before and now (I'm not totally to my "after" yet), for those of you who haven't seen me in a while. I've lost 8 lbs and LOTS of inches!! I'm putting on clothes I haven't even thought about wearing for a long time! Plus I'm sleeping better, have more energy and am not quite as bitchy! I told you it was a miracle! Hahahaha!!

OK, that's all for now. I promise I'll keep trying to post for anyone who's still bothering to check my dormant site!

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I missed you! I am going to try this patch when we finish nursing-when Jacob is 4( Just joking next Feb)

Nicole said...

Hang in there! The increased chaos will soon become a new normal, I'm sure. Glad to see your post and get an update. Way to go on the weight loss! Yea for the patch!

erica said...

Yes! Post some before and afters : ) You look amazing.