Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 lbs!!!

Hello!!
The last few weeks have been so busy. I've been learning to adjust to this new routine of ours and unfortunately the thing that has suffered most is my exercise routine. It's been hard to find time to fit it in. Then I had the stupid rash (which I formerly attributed to poison ivy, but seeing as how it's returned since I finished my "roids", who knows what it is) I wasn't feeling like putting on shorts and going to the gym. So I was pretty sure that not only had I not been actively losing weight, but in fact I had probably gained back a pound or two. So you can imagine how I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale Friday morning to see that I had upped my weight loss to a total of 10 lbs!! Woo hoo!!!
Go Patch!
I'm so excited. I did get the chance to work out twice this week, so I'm feeling a little better about that.
Things are going well at work. I really feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be. I really like the kids, most of the time. I'm still looking at cameras. I've been picking Stu's brother's brain this weekend about them. He works in the camera dept at Best Buy, so he know more than I do.
I think we've picked out our new computer. It's a Dell of course. No shocker there. Hopefully we'll get it soon. I'm sick of having to ask Stu to use his laptop all the time. I feel like a little kid asking to use my Dad's stuff or something. "Can you please log me on the computer?" Gag.
We're in Houston this weekend. We'll be back tomorrow. The kids and I have a holiday from school. It's just a teacher work day, but who cares, it means a 4 day week! Actually it will be a 3 day week for me since I'm taking Friday off to go on a field trip with Logan. I'll let you know how that goes. Hope I have a camera by then.
OK, that's it. Bye!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You're SO funny!!

Jennifer said...

Awesome Mindy!!!!