Monday, August 18, 2008

Privo Lovin' Mommas


Just a quick shout out to all you Privo Lovin' Mommas out there. For those of you not familiar with Privos, they are super comfortable shoes that are normally pretty pricey ($80). I just got some at Marshalls today for $15! They were on clearance, but even their regular price is good at $35. I hadn't been to Marshalls in a while so I didn't know about their awesome shoe dept. It's got a lot of name brand shoes for a lot less (sounds like I'm doing a commercial for them or something!). Check it out next time you have a few minutes!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I wear a size 8 if you ever come across any more! My pregnant feet need some comfortable, cute shoes!

Nicole said...

Those are really cute!

Daniel said...

Never heard of 'em but wow, what a steal of a deal! I suppose for that kind of deal, I could try a pair. Do they have anything besides PINK? Haha!

Laurie said...

They are also available at the outlet mall at the Clarks store. They aren't quite as cheap as Marshalls, but they have a huge selection.